Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Racquetball Blog about my games

I played great tonight. 4-4-12 I played 4 games of first to 11 wins, and I won all 4 games!
Dorian Howell vs. Tony is big and older player who is really good at shot selection. 11 - 7.
Dorian Howell vs. Steve L. is a tall and fit player who is really good at keeping the ball in play. 11 - 3. Dorian Howell vs. Bill was the closest game I had. 11 - 10 points 4 points to started with!
Dorian Howell vs. Bill's friend Ted had a good Z shot to my forehand. 11- 10 points 4points to started with! Dorian Howell vs. Mike is a friendly and deadly player who likes to play with my head, I won the game but Mike was right behind me if I miss even one passing-shot, I may not had won. plus Mike and I was going around with the serve for 8 times when I had 10 points. 11 - 8. Great Game!!!
This post from Racquetball.DorainHowell.com


No comments:

Post a Comment