Thursday, May 17, 2012

Results from my Racquetball Games

Nike 6.0 Zoom Leshot LR Men's Shoes - Varsity Red, 10

I have been playing in the novice & D division racquetball leagues for 7 & half months now,
I just moved up to the C & B division racquetball leagues, results from my 6 games.
First game. I got 1 point and I was happy to get that 1 point too.

Next game. this was the wrong game all night, loss in 5 minutes! I got 1 point against an 13 or 14 years old world champion girl!

Game three. I was warm up and I know at this time to win a game, I must make him run so when I
needed to go to the ceiling I hit it as hard as I can, to make him run, this give him 2 points but him was now tired. ending I won 11 to 7, I get a 4 point right off the bat so I got 7 points!!

Nike 6.0 Zoom Leshot LR Men's Shoes - Black, 9.5

I got 0 points this game, Playing B+ player great guy, but him kill me.
I still think that the second game was wrong because I only serve 2 times.
this game I serve more times.

This game was 0 vs 0 no 4 points! him was a lefty, young around 25/35 years old.
I got 5 points I think I could have beat him.

Next two games was against the same guy first game I think I got 2 point?. and hit my head on the back wall. 9 vs 6 him winning I dive in the side wall I used my left hand to safe my head but my friend thought I hit my head and past out but I didn't want to get up because the ball was going to be killed anyway.

Game two. I got up to 9 points with 4 points right off the bat, where Him at 6 vs 9 just serve 5 aces in a row. everyone is really nice.

Nike Multicourt 9 Men's Racquetball Shoes - White, 7

No comments:

Post a Comment